flying my Stinson

flying my Stinson

Friday, May 27, 2011

Frida Kahlo journal page


Yesterday I completed a journal spread in a vintage photo album based on a tutorial at carolynsnehring.blogspot.com. She has several great tutorials on her blog. I had some pictures of Frida Kahlo that I wanted to highlight so I did not cover the page with the watered down white paint which would have given it a dreamier look. But I did use watered down paint to cover several dictionary pages which I tore into squares and arranged on the pages as my background. This spread is a larger format - about 8x10" in a vintage photo album.

3 comments:

  1. This looks FABULOUS!! Wow, I'm loving this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bright colors! Gorgeous! I bet Freda would love this page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page - love your Fridas.

    ReplyDelete